Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Iam gonna write, no matter what

Like all bloggers, I alwayz wanted to write. But unlike them, I never knew what to write about.
Maybe Iam bad at choosing topics or god wanted my to write all the bad things he didnt want to be blamed for.
For whatever reason, things I found inspiring and safe to write always turned out to be trouble.
Like that time when I thought the sweet, beautiful aunty next door deserved a poem. I was ten then and she always gave me choclates. That was the least I could do. Something I would never understand is why that peom ended with a verbose battle between my dad and 'uncle next door' and my dad thrashing me. That poem was destroyed and I dont recollect it now. Man, that must have been a really effective poem.

Nevertheless,I continued my atempts at writing I also got a chance to read out one of them to my class. Alas, I was half way through it when my teacher felt it was a cheap copy of 'dracula' and few other horror movies that she refused to name. That they were also cheap or 'not so enriching' was all she would say. How was I to know that ppl around the globe was making cheap copies of my storiesand making millions. Anywayz, like all sad endings, my teaher had a talk with my dad. I hate parent teacher conferences! Since then, my creativity was regularly discouraged at home.

But I had to write on something. A good topic is all i need to write a bestseller. I've already thought of autobiography. But nah, my life is not so exciting. It's not like I was kidnapped twice and escaped on my own both times. Neither was I ever bitten by a lion or tamed one. I've never been in the army or mafia. My proudest accomplishment was 'extra' in the basket ball team. I was also awarded the 'best student' badge on stage and 'teachers pet' badge backstage. The second badge had a few more names for me, but that's not the point.

As my first post I thought i would write abt the lines girls came up with to refuse my friend's proposal. It would have made an excellent blog. Its even worthy of a movie. It has all the lines from
"Sorry, i always saw u as a friend" to
"Sorry, i always saw u as a brother" to
"What abt her, i thought u were after her" to
"You, of all people, hah" to
"girl shrieking "NNNOOOOOOOOO" and girl and her friends runnig away crying hysterically".

Nothing could go wrong here, my friend was the lead character and many female characters around him. That they were rejecting was a totally different issue. He would'nt mind that, he's an optmistic fellow.

Unfortunately, my friend turned out to not-so-optimistic, barbaric-when-angry fellow and hence this had to be my first post.


One of these days, i'll kill him with the poisonous virus that iam working on and then you'll get to read his full story.

7 comments:

Mohan Kodali said...

lolz @aunty but i guess its all fiction? :D

extra :o but u need something more(vertically) to be in a basketbal team rather than tacticas rt? :P

Anonymous said...

is tht frnd of urz ur gr8 roomie by ne chance?

IamDifferent said...

this blog is not abt abyone, stop drawing conclusions.

Satish said...

hmmmm......rayatam raadu raadu antune super post raasav kada mama :P

post addurs!!

Anonymous said...

mama chronicles of ___ rayi mama

SUBRAHMANYA SAS3 G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SUBRAHMANYA SAS3 G said...

Arre yaar...nee story ni koncham describe cheyyi....ade aa "not so enriching " story ni...baavuntundi